- October 10, 2018
- Posted by: AtmLogin
- Category: News
Bathrooms are one of the most important rooms in your home, and when it comes to renovating your dream bathroom – do it right the first time! Hiring a skilled contractor is your best option when making the decision to renovate.
Here are some washroom renovation suggestions to keep in mind while planning your new space:
• Storage and electrical outlets are essential, ensure you have enough of them and that they’re in the proper places
• Always test out the tub before you buy it to make sure it’s the correct size for you. A 60″ tub generally fits everyone, but always take a seat in it before purchasing! Also, consider sinking your tub into the floor to make a unique feature.
• Invest in a good quality toilet. It doesn’t have to be the most expensive one, but consider a high-efficiency toilet with dual-flush to conserve water and save on your bills.
• Create a more luxurious space by incorporating a designated shower area. Open-concept showers can be customized to your tastes and take up less space than a conventional shower stall. Also, create little luxuries by adding seating and built-in storage to your shower.
• Choose fixtures such as lighting, sinks, and taps that are timeless in style and a high quality design so they don’t have to be replaced in the future
• Pick a theme that works best for you – here’s a few suggestions:
Formal – black and white colours
Casual – neutral, earthy tones
Water – blues, beach colours, fish and nautical themes